The main objective of the company management is the enhancement of customers’ satisfaction while ensuring adequate profits.
1. Develop human resources and arrange suitable workplace.
2. Construction of optimum mechanism and organization.
3. Research and development for innovation of products and technologies.
4. Maintain and improve the quality and safety standards.
5. Reasonable pricing and cost savings
Each action will be taken by complying fundamentally with systematic activities to pursue permanent organization. In responding to variation in each period of time and changes in the environment, therefore, guidance for each fiscal year target and important issues are set and posted accordingly as the objective for materialistic achievement.
President & CEO Takano Yoshitoshi
1. Improve customer satisfaction as well as to contribute for global environmental conservation by establishing product quality and environment management system along with strive for improvement continually to highest effectiveness.
2. To supply reliable products and to satisfy customers, therefore, we are engaged to following key measures and seek for further improvements :
- Reduction in number of claims and defect from manufacturing process.
- Cost Saving
- Improvement of on-time delivery rate
- Devote ourselves for specific technologies study.
3. Following are important measures addressed as our business activities for environmental aspects in pollution prevention and reduction of environmental impact:
- Preservation of environmental standards for atmosphere and water quality
- Energy Conservation
- Waste Reduction
4. Our company’s activities are in compliance with other requirements concerning environmental
laws and regulations.
5. This policy is disclosed to public and is the common knowledge for all employees for their
participation in the achievement of the policy.
- Year 1964
- Year 1964 Establishment of the company with capital of \ 8 Million at same office location
- Year 1968
- Increased capital to \ 12 million Start production of silver contact terminals
- Year 1970
- Increased capital to \ 25 million
- Year 1971
- Start production of screw with washer.
Certified as “Excellent Quality Control Factory” by Matsushita Electric Works Public Co
- Year 1973
- Increased capital to \ 50 million
- Year 1977
- Increased capital to \ 60 million Start production of angle contact terminals by pressing
- Year 1985
- Increased capital to \ 120 million
- Year 1986
- Start the production of key switch
- Year 1987
- Start the outsert molding
- Year 1991
- Establishment of T.M.C. Co., Ltd.
- Year 1999
- Start the production of thermal protector
- Year 2005
- Acquired ISO14001 certification
- Year 2010
- Establishment of Hong Kong Office
- Year 2011
- Acquisition of ISO9001Approval
- Year 2016
- Decreased capital to \ 96 million